Monday 5 January 2015

The Kayla BBG workout

When Adeline asked me to do with her this BBG WORKOUT I seriously thought it meant "Babygirlworkout"
Hahaha say whaaat

BIKINI BODY GIRL

well hopefully it does give me a bikini body! There's like schedules everyday what to do to achieve the body.
For the first day today it's 35 mins of brisk walking 
So me and Adeline walked from woodlands mrt to sembawang 
Not enough to me, wanna walk even more coz it's fun and we get to share silly stuff Tgt :p

Then Opposite SSC Adeline ate her You huak Bai mi fen while I just got my lime jelly
Ain't really like it , not to my taste buds, but If only their mi fen got no meat I sure will eat one! ❤️ 
Their veggies look really good esp the Petai and Okra! Talking about it now just makes me wanna drool all over my pillow <\3 


No comments:

Post a Comment