Wednesday 31 December 2014

Countdown at church is better than anywhere else :D

New Year's Day couldn't get any better.

Reaching church at 8pm, worshipping God and staying over at church ❤️
I know what people are thinking: huh go church celebrate?
Yes :D! Because the presence of God is so much more precious than the presence of Bigbang and the countdown clubbing stuff
I understand what "Being in the arms of Jesus for a day is better than a thousand days elsewhere'
I used to go to all those kinds of places and I know that they're all so empty and the way I spent New Years was also as empty- just a ton of people partying and clubbing to fill the emptiness in them, dressing nicely hoping to get the attention of guys and girls or find their soulmate etc. that's not the answer and neither has the emptiness in their hearts been filled.
The answer is Jesus ❤️❤️❤️
The old me would have run away from him and laughed at whatever I'm saying now,
But the new me knows that The Lord is the way the truth and the life and it's only him who fills my emptiness and wipes away my tears ❤️ Just feel so filled up and not empty when I pray and ask him to fill it up with his love xD

Oh and Thanks to an uncle and aunty for bringing refreshments for us ❤️ Pau siewmai green bean soup :D
Gods presence was so precious and so close last night when we were all deep in prayer 💗 happy xD!
After that couldn't sleep at night, had so much to laugh about haahahha
Were debating whether to go down to macdonalds to get fries but someone said that FRIES ARENT VEGAN.
O.m.gosh
All this while I've been thinking it was okay. Feel kinda cheated by myself now
Had another round of worship and gods presence was there again ❤️❤️❤️
Talked and laughed ourselves to sleep till 4am 😂

Not pushing my religion or views, this is my blog I'm just saying what I want :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment