Wednesday 31 December 2014

Huh, 6 more hours to a New Year!?

Huh,what!? But time passes so fast!
Not that fast but kinda fast though

BUT YAY ITS 6 hours and  some  many minutes to 2015 leh!
SUPERDUPEREXCITED!  WOOHOOO

Almost every year end, I have this thoughts:
-what's next year gonna be like? More fun?
-what kind of people will I meet next year? Can't wait!
-next year one year older already, when I gonna marry?WHO will I marry? Is he HOT?  Hmmm?
-I want to lose weight my butt and tummy so big ):
-what part time job should I get ?


Hahaha. So many exciting thoughts running through the mind

Can't wait to be a Year 2 nursing student. And just quickly go to Poly after that , get my diploma and work at a Children's ward.
To see all the lovely children is a pure joy!
Just so thankful to Jesus for bringing me to this nursing course, guiding me through all the obstacles and bringing me through every problem.
I know that without him im personally so blur and will confirm halfway kena kick out, because it happened to me in the past when I didn't ask God for help x"D
My only rock and my salvation is him and I shall not be shaken <3
Love ❤️
Ps: Not forcing my views on anyone. It's my blog so I just tlak about whatever comes to mind ❤️ :)!

Going to church tonight for a countdown till 2015, and spending the night there with all the lovely people and of course at the altar of my God 😜💗! Yay! So excited.
Haha alright imma go pack pack pack already!
Bye guys ❤️

 HAPPY 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment